- Owners are responsible to implement a microchip and register your pet. Owners must also take care of issuing a health booklet for your pet, within a month of acquiring it.
- The owner of the pet should place prominently on the collar of the animal the metal badge received each year by a veterinarian, at the annual anti-rabies inoculation of the pet.
- The owner of the pet is required to ensure suitable accommodation for the pet
- Every dog owner is obliged to arrange for the walk of the pet, which should always be done with an escort. Moreover, appropriate measures should be taken to ensure the animal won’t enter public places or private premises.
- While walking their pets, owners are responsible to immediately clean the environment of the animal droppings. Any failure to comply result in a fine.
- The sterilization of pets is the responsibility of the owner. Owner is also responsible for any damage caused by the pet.
7. There is no limit to the number of pets a resident at a block of flats can own. However, if under the statue of the building, there is a limitation, residents can’t have more than two animals